Monday, October 2, 2017

Hurricanes and Charm Bracelets

Volume 14 Issue 10, October 2017

What's New in October?

We look forward past the hurricanes of September towards a brighter and safer October. While we were spared much of the damage that the rest of Florida, the Keys, Texas and the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico sustained, this season took a toll on our area. Living in tropical areas is relaxing and nerve wracking, depending upon the time of year. Be glad when the cooler winds blow and not at 100 MPH.

I started working on designing and creating new bracelets and keychains. Sometimes, I just have so many supplies that I have been saving for the right moment, that I just have to do something with them. This month you will see a lot of new bracelets hit the shelves at Blue Morning Expressions.

For the moment, look at a dragonfly that was on my porch and did not escape the lens of my camera. :)

dragonfly

Bracelets: I have gone charm bracelet crazy and have introduced bangle bracelets to the mix because they are fun.

Keyrings: Since I started, I have had keyrings on my To Do list. Well, I got one done! There are many more that will go in my Amazon store.

Thimbles: Starting Christmas 2017 thimbles now.

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Hotrod magnets: I am finishing up the hotrod magnets, and I have a couple dozen done, but not featured in the shop.

Tote Bags: These are all around prints, so that means that my patterns can completely cover the bag. My supplier is also doing t-shirts, but I have not designed for them yet.

Print Pieces: I am working on canvases and posters. I have been working on putting together the Scenes from a Car Show series into print.