Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy Holidays and Other Sentiments

Volume 12 Issue 12, December 2015

What's New in December?

It’s the end of the year. How in the world did that happen so fast? Time flies, and all the little projects that I thought I would get done this year are still sitting in the “good intentions” box next to my desk. Well, maybe some will get to the new year and some may end up thrown away. It’s time to clean house if nothing else.

In looking back over last year, the only thing that I really created was a lot of loose bead sets and focal beads. For some reason, 2015 was the year of the bead. Maybe 2016 will be too.

By the time this goes to print, the Golden Globe earrings will be boxed and on their way to L.A. I took a lot of beads and a lot of time to create 100 pairs of earrings with spinning silver stars banded around them. I have planned to create a few of these beads as

loose beads and with different colors and designs on them.

clip_image002clip_image002[4]

More Beads: All but one of my latest cabochons sold out, so I have to make some more as soon as I can.

Coffee Mugs: My hotrod series of art prints are now on coffee mugs. I tried to get them together in time for your holiday shopping. We are now on Amazon Handmade, so things are getting changed up a bit as we settle in.

Art Prints: I am adding prints and other products to the site that feature my art and photography. I am also including a digital art section.

You will find all of my beads, canes and finished jewelry on my website. www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image00274clip_image0047clip_image0067

clip_image00294clip_image00454clip_image00654

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I am making new rose beads to add to watches, and I am considering creating bead kits with the watches so you can make your own.

Thimbles: I am working on getting some new thimbles created. I have sold out, and I want to add another dozen or so to the website.

Bangle bracelets: It took me a long time, but I finally got the blanks built to finish my smaller bangle bracelets. They are a lot of work to build from scratch and take a considerable amount of time, but they are ready for me to decorate with flowers and such.