Monday, March 2, 2015

Pelicans and Spring

Volume 12 Issue 3, March 2015

What's New in March?

I did some planting, and I put some flower baskets up. This year, I put in new lilies, caladiums and a milkweed for the butterflies. I also planted a corner of my walkway with wildflowers for the butterflies. It has been a crazy winter, and because of all the moving, rearranging and other not-so-fun stuff, I have not been able to take the time to do the fun things, like create.

I have been working on new designs and patterns for www.x-stitch-patterns.com in the meantime. Simply because they do not require me to take all my polymer out and bake it. My new studio is being painted as we speak and all my tools and toys are ready to be unpacked.

While we wait, here is someone who was here to greet me when I got home:

clip_image002

More Beads: I started replenishing my bead stock. I managed to get 22 new sets created. I did round, coin and tube bead styles. I went a little rose crazy!

Golden Globes: We participated in the Golden Globes this year.

Everything is in my Artfire studio, my Etsy shop and my

website:

www.bluemorningexpressions.com

Until next month,

Julie & Blu

clip_image002[5]clip_image004clip_image006clip_image008clip_image010clip_image012

 

Things to Look Forward To:

New Products:

Watches: I finished up two watches, and I have others that are on the design board, which I hope to have finished this month.

Necklaces: I have a lot of new necklaces in the works that are simple chains. I got one parrot necklace done, and it already flew away to a new home.